did you know females don’t have to be tough to be a good character
if it’s not too much treble,
i’d really like to ‘B’ with you
i love how i save all these art references as if im ever going to stop drawing busts of people facing to the left
I love Kirino’s manners so I decided to make a really terrible compilation.
So Tsuritama’s staff (director, series composer, etc.) are answering fans’ questions on Twitter right now. I don’t have time to translate all of them but here are some answers you might be interested in.
- Ayumi-chan is 33 years old. Misaki is 26. Sakura is in the 4th grade (that would make her 9 or 10). Kate is 67.
- Akira isn’t married. He’s single!
- The DUCK headquarters is located in Dubai.
- Akira’s boss is known by his code name “George Ace” (ジョージ・エース). His real name is unknown.
- Yuki is fluent in both English and French
- Tapioca is Akira’s buddy. On the rooftop of the DUCK headquarters, there’s a pool where they keep a lot of ducks. Once an agent reaches a certain rank they can pick their favourite duck as their buddy. This is also how Akira and Tapioca met.
- Natsuki started fishing when he was three years old.
- Other than a gun, Akira’s turban also contains love, courage, ham and a spoon.
- Coco’s breasts are E-cup
- Yuki and Haru share their clothes. Whatever clothing Haru wears originally belonged to Yuki.
Oh and here’s my favourite answer, from the director himself:
- Q: Why did Akira try to infiltrate the school as a student? Couldn’t he have gone as a teacher?
- A: We agree, lol! His personality is like that, and we think he was ultimately demoted because he kept making such decisions…
There are more but what’s above are the most interesting part so far, I think. Kudos to whoever estimated DUCK’s location - you were right!
>Other than a gun, Akira’s turban also contains love, courage, ham and a spoon.
OH MY GOD
all my fandoms have something in common and that something is
lampent’s new pokedex entry in bw2:
- Lampent: It sucks up souls to stoke its flame. It hangs around in hospitals waiting for people to die.
WHERE DO THEY DRAW THE LINE
THE LAST TSURITAMA THURSDAY FALLS ON NATIONAL TAPIOCA DAY IN AMERICA